Chart Retrieval & Clinical Abstraction
Efficiently manage all quality-related data
Altegra Health’s Chart Retrieval & Clinical Abstraction solutions feature a full, Web-based, end-to-end approach for all quality and clinical outcomes reporting. From pursuit list generation to scheduling, to retrieval, abstraction, and final incorporation into quality measures – our hybrid measure and quality program support enables healthcare organizations to efficiently manage quality-related data.
Supportive of all quality measurements, these solutions allow healthcare organizations to collect and track medical records as well as manage and execute chart abstractions at various process levels.
Altegra Health’s proprietary technology solutions are built specifically for chart retrieval and clinical abstraction. Coupled together with our deep domain knowledge and experience in HEDIS, as well as our efficient field reviewer and clinical reader workforce, Altegra Health offers a complete package for healthcare organizations seeking quality assurance, unmatched transparency, and customer satisfaction.
- Medical Record Collection and Tracking Systems – Enable users to access electronic chart requests, record-receipt documentation, scheduling and assignment, in-and outbound faxing and electronic image parsing.
- Chart Abstractions – Manage and execution all facets of the chart abstraction process, including chart retrieval, chart scanning, and chart data entry.
- Deep Domain Knowledge – Access Altegra Health’s industry experience – one that includes the completion of hundreds of HEDIS compliance/validation audits with 100% pass rate.
- Workforce Management – Recruit, train, assign, QA and manage a large distributed workforce.
- Quality Assurance – Bring dedicated full-time employees to work directly with quality assurance site, retrieved chart image, and coding.
- Unmatched Transparency – Allow your organization to see the same data we see, at the same time we see it.