Revenue Cycle Optimization
Aligning people, process and technology for peak performance
From patient registration and insurance verification systems to charge master updates, billing, collections and denials management, our consultants have a holistic understanding of the revenue cycle and all of its facets. Our clients benefit from solutions that strengthen the core foundation of revenue cycle processes from front to back. We understand the impacts of healthcare reform and shifting payment models and assist our clients in navigating the ever-changing rules and regulations imposed. From selection and implementation of new platforms to upgrades and optimization of existing operations, our advisory services team can help streamline the process. Altegra Health offers clients deep and unique experience with system integrations, data analytics, development and refinement of internal controls, regulatory guidelines impacting payment integrity, as well as common pitfalls that contribute to lost revenue opportunities and erroneous payments.
- Selection of New Technology – Whether drafting a request for proposal (“RFP”) or planning for an implementation, our advisory team can help manage the process of onboarding new technology. We can help evaluate vendors as well as features and functions to ensure the best fit.
- Platform Upgrades – Our advisors can assist in the assessment and identification of downstream ramifications associated with version changes and upgrades to help safeguard against unintended changes that can hinder workflows.
- Data Analytics – Altegra Health can assist in the development and deployment of analytic tools such as dashboards to consolidate key performance indicators, even merging data from disparate systems.
- Denials Management – Our consultants have deep and unique experience with claim scrubber edits, payor reimbursement policies and a wealth of experience with what commonly contributes to missed revenue, charge lag, erroneous payments and denials.
- Epic System Expertise – We offer deep and unique experience with Epic clients, integrating internal controls, compliance and a wealth of knowledge with what can and does commonly go wrong within small or large-scale Epic installations, upgrades and version changes and how to effectively and efficiently remedy those issues.
For more information, contact:
Melissa Scott, CHC, CPC
Director, Advisory Services Division
Office: 310.776.4500 Ext. 2370 | Cell: 951.440.4920