Deferred Prosecution Agreement, Corporate Integrity Agreement & Independent Review Organization Services
For over 20 years, Altegra Health has been working alongside legal counsel providing assistance related to negotiation, implementation and management of Deferred Prosecution Agreement (DPA), Corporate Integrity Agreement (CIA) and Independent Review Organization (IRO) services. Our clients include health systems, hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, durable medical equipment providers, clinical laboratories and payers among others.
The Altegra team:
- Has cultivated an approach rooted in partnership with our DPA/CIA/IRO clients, resulting in experiential learning and understanding for all participants of both the process and the rigid requirements set forth under each agreement.
- Has demonstrated success executing auditing, monitoring, and quality control processes within operations and technology support functions. These processes have successfully stood the rigorous tests of the Office of Inspector General and the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Has extensive front-line revenue cycle, compliance and internal audit experience and qualifications. Our consultants are Certified Internal Auditors, Certified Professional Accountants, Certified Information System Auditors, Certified Coding Specialists, Registered Health Information Administrators/Technicians, Certified Professional Coders, Licensed Professional Medical Coding Curriculum instructors, Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses and support staff Physicians when diagnostic clinical guidance is necessary to complete the tasks required of the engagement.
- Uses methodology backed by the highest industry standards, including those sanctioned by the Institute of Internal Auditors and the U.S. Government Accountability Office. The result? Integrity our clients can depend on.
- Works with our clients to assure an understanding of the logic used in arriving at our resulting findings and the importance of the observations noted, with additional emphasis of the business risk and the impact non-compliance may have on the organization.