Prospective Quality Performance Reporting
Improve member well-being and extract necessary data for your organization
As a result of our dedication to improving the well-being of the individuals our partners serve, Altegra Health has become a single hub for gathering analytics that drives suspect targeting. Through our prospective intervention solutions, we assist health plans with extracting the necessary data for risk, retention, and care management services.
- Member Outreach & Engagement Services – Identify undocumented risk adjusting conditions through welcome calls and health surveys.
- Primary Care Physician (PCP)-based Prospective Assessments – Facilitate provider office visits with targeted member interactions and enhance member-provider relationships while closing gaps within the system with SMART Appointment Scheduling.
- Clinical Care Visits – Capture risk adjusting conditions and a variety of HEDIS* measures, while coordinating the care between the member and provider through home assessments.
- Medical & Utilization Management – Enable your healthcare organization to receive “an extension” of staff count as well as a highly scalable, flexible automation program to reach a higher percentage of enrollees at a low cost. SMART Connect engages with members, providing care management information and reminders, and capturing member care feedback.
- Community & Social Service Programs – Access community programs that are available to healthcare consumers through COMMUNITY Link, allowing them to receive application assistance for public and private benefits for which they may qualify, creating a positive effect on their overall health.
*HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).