HIPAA Privacy & Security Solutions
Ensure compliance with the new HIPAA Privacy & Security Standards
The Standards for Privacy of Individually Identifiable Health Information (“Privacy Rule”) establishes a set of national standards for the protection of certain health information. The Security Rule requires appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and security of electronic protected health information. The costs of noncompliance can include civil monetary penalties, criminal prosecution and reputational damage.
Altegra Health’s Solution
Altegra Health offers extensive HIPAA Privacy and Security expertise provided by professionals with deep specialization and experience in:
- Conducting mock OCR audits aligned with the OCR Privacy and Security Audit Protocols.
- Assessing your HIPAA Risk throughout your organization, including off-site locations.
- Reviewing your processes around Business Associate Agreements, Vendor Management, Medical Device Management, Breach Management and IT Security Practices.
- Penetration testing of software applications.
- Providing educational programs to your employees, physician practices, vendors, contractors and others on the importance of protecting ePHI and PHI.
For more information, contact:
Melissa Scott, CHC, CPC
Director, Advisory Services Division
Office: 310.776.4500 Ext. 2370 | Cell: 951.440.4920