HEDIS Event and Submission
HEDIS Event & Submission
Improve your HEDIS®* performance with a proven, end-to-end integrated solution
Since 1998, Altegra Health has been a trusted partner to health plans looking for customized solutions that address their quality program management needs. Our integrated approach includes:
- Actionable prospective rate performance with tightly coupled member engagement services
- Evaluation of rates across plan goals and historical trends
- Tools for rate transparency, enabling better overall member care
This approach combined with industry-leading expertise provides the health plans who entrust us with full command over their quality program initiatives and workflow processes.
Altegra Health’s clients tap decades of experience in calculating, submitting, abstracting and improving quality measures, including specialized state level measure sets. Our tools have received NCQA certification for 12 years without exceptions and without recertification. Each member of the clinical review team receives specialized training in a limited number of measures, assuring accuracy and success. Our analysts are experts in quality performance and work proactively with their clients to ensure complete and accurate rates.
HEDIS Smart™, our proprietary quality-score-improvement software, is deployed through a software as a service (SaaS) application, resulting in no time-intensive installation, burdensome updates or costly hardware purchases. The interactive and easy-to-use web-based platform provides actionable analytics and reporting, rate transparency, and tools needed to streamline quality program management.
- Certified Measures – Utilize NCQA-certified HEDIS and CA P4P; CMS MA Star and Commercial Marketplace; state-specific quality measurements.
- Transparency – Altegra Health provides necessary details for clients to fully engage in the quality improvement process, including complete transparency into rate details through our HEDIS Smart platform as well our robust client portal to monitor hybrid retrieval progress with interactive tools to manage non-retrieved charts, view details by provider groupings and generate special handling provider groups.
- Variable Timeframes – Calculate rates retrospectively as well as prospectively using year-to-date, rolling 12-months, or both.
- Measure and Compare – Monitor ongoing progress with sample and oversample populations with regularly updated hybrid rates. Track performance against inline benchmarks, regional performance, organizational goals, and industry standards.
- Benchmarks – Compare rates to your organization’s goals.
- Monitoring – Allow users insights into hybrid rates.
For more information on HEDIS Smart, please click below to download a PDF overview document.
is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).