Enterprise Risk & Internal Audit
Identify practical solutions for a holistic approach to enterprise risk needs
Our enterprise risk services offer a unique approach in the market, combining technical expertise and internal audit principles with true depth in healthcare operations, finance, compliance, information technology (IT), and reimbursement amongst the many other areas of Altegra Health’s expertise. Our holistic approach to enterprise risk services includes assessing risks in six risk domains and utilizing a systematic methodology for analyzing organizational, business process, compliance and internal control risks while focusing on identifying practical solutions.
- Compliance – Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and accreditation standards.
- Optimization – Aligning people, process and technology for peak performance.
- Audits –Development and implementation of practical internal audit strategies that includes policies, procedures, technology solutions, internal controls and meaningful reporting to assist management and governance.
- Enterprise Risk Management – Conduct assessments to develop and implement comprehensive enterprise-wide risk management work plans.
- Consultants – Leverage certified internal audit expert advisors in partially or fully outsourced or co-sourced model.
For more information, contact:
Melissa Scott, CHC, CPC
Director, Advisory Services Division
Office: 310.776.4500 Ext. 2370 | Cell: 951.440.4920